smartDESIGNER: The Online Planning Tool for Optimized Engineering
Your benefits with the smartDESIGNER:
- Free of charge
- Runs in an Internet browser, doing away with the need for installation
- Data inventory always up to date
- Print marking directly out of the project, e.g., on the smartPRINTER
- CAD Data Download
- CAE interface, e.g., to EPLAN
- Create and order your own marking cards
- Comprehensive plausibility checks applying WAGO expert knowledge
Access the smartDESIGNER hereconfigurator.wago.com
Interface to CAE Systems
After the circuit diagram has been generated, the data can be transferred for all terminal block assemblies, or only for special, selected ones. Work can also be performed using custom item numbers. The terminal block assembly is automatically set up in smartDESIGNER, while plausibility checks verify that design is error-free. Marking data can also be imported from CAE and terminal block marking and labels printed on the smartPRINTER using smartSCRIPT.
CAD Data Download via the WAGO-PARTcommunity Portal
The WAGO PARTcommunity portal offers a platform for internal and external users for downloading 2D/3D data for WAGO items, enabling selection between native and neutral CAD formats.
The predecessor version, smartDESIGNER 6.0 for Windows PCs, is available at http://www.wago.de/service/proserve/downloads/proserve/index.jsp