Your international provider of electrical interconnect and automation solutions
WAGO Limited Last Delivery in December
Direct Process Magazine
WAGO's Automation solutions meet virtually any maritime challenge - from shipbuilding to offshore systems.
- Covered from the Bridge to the Engine Room with the "Compass" Certification (BSH)
- Alarm monitoring systems, tank ballast and cargo management
- Cabin automation, ebergy supply and propulsion control
- Media redundandcy for Ethernet communication
Direct Industry Magazine
The WAGO PFC200 - Move Securely Beyond the Field Level
- High-performance controller with integrated 3G modem and standard Mini-SIM card
- Wireless data transmission over great distances
- GPRS Internet connectivity and bidirectional SMS communication
- Highest security standards via IPsec and OpenVPN
Find all the direct contact details for our:-
Customer Service Department / Product Managers / Outside Sales & more...
Swift Valley Industrial Estate
Tel: 01788 568 008
Fax: 01788 568 050
V.A.T. Registration No.:
GB 528 5023 55
Company Registration No.:
Push Your Performance
to the Top With TOPJOB® S
With Push-in CAGE CLAMP
For more than 50 years, we have been making innovative connections.
WAGO blazes the trail for future technologies. Again and again we have developed innovations that have become industry standards on the world market: the revolutionary CAGE CLAMP® connection technology, the popular WAGO connector for 2 to 8 conductors in for junction boxes, the world's first fieldbus-independent modular I/O system.
Our vision is to make devices and systems absolutely safe and reliable everywhere in the world, and this regardless of who the operator is. This is why we are always investing in the development of new products for electrical connection technology and automation. At the same time, we are continuing to expand our global network as an independent family-run company operating on an international market so that any and all of our customers or potential customers can benefit from WAGO innovations at any location in the world.