Your international provider of electrical interconnect and automation solutions
Airflow Air Academy
Airflow’s 500m2 Air Academy facility in High Wycombe required control and monitoring systems for the DALI lighting and underfloor heating with the smallest possible footprint so as to maximise space for the demonstration floor.
Airflow’s priorities were:
• Maximising available space
• Ethical practice
• Environmental accreditations
WAGO’s modular I/O system was selected by system integrator Accurro.
- Expert Interview: Intelligence Shapes the Engery Future
- Natural Gas Follows Electricity: Gas Distribution is Also Being Modernized
- Wind Turbines: New Players in the Smart Grid
- A climate in tune with the art
- The specifics facing operators and planners remain vague - Interview with Dr. Peter Hug
- Kicking off a new era of building automation
- 5G Facilitates new perspectives
- The fort knox of data: Cloud-based monitoring concept for computing centers
- When real and digital worlds collide
Find all the direct contact details for our:-
Customer Service Department / Product Managers / Outside Sales & more...
Swift Valley Industrial Estate
Tel: 01788 568 008
Fax: 01788 568 050
V.A.T. Registration No.:
GB 528 5023 55
Company Registration No.:
Push Your Performance
to the Top With TOPJOB® S
With Push-in CAGE CLAMP
For more than 50 years, we have been making innovative connections.
WAGO blazes the trail for future technologies. Again and again we have developed innovations that have become industry standards on the world market: the revolutionary CAGE CLAMP® connection technology, the popular WAGO connector for 2 to 8 conductors in for junction boxes, the world's first fieldbus-independent modular I/O system.
Our vision is to make devices and systems absolutely safe and reliable everywhere in the world, and this regardless of who the operator is. This is why we are always investing in the development of new products for electrical connection technology and automation. At the same time, we are continuing to expand our global network as an independent family-run company operating on an international market so that any and all of our customers or potential customers can benefit from WAGO innovations at any location in the world.