Power supplies for every industrial application: Like many other customers, fall back on reliable power supplies that won't let you down in critical situations – the EPSITRON® Series 787 power unit.
The efficient power supplies from WAGO always deliver a constant supply voltage – no matter whether for simple applications or for automation with greater power requirements.
The advantages of the versatile Series 787 power units:
- Switched-mode power supplies for DIN rail
- Output voltages of 5 … 48 VDC
- Output power of 24 … 960 W
- 1- and 3-phase power supply units
- Globally approved for use in various applications
- Complete power supply system thanks to system devices such as UPS, electronic circuit breakers and redundancy modules
Power Supply for Maximum System AvailabilityThe power supply units are perfectly suited for industrial use and in addition to various output voltages and nominal output currents, are available with optional metal enclosures, pluggable connection technology for pre-wiring, various overload behaviors and high efficiency.
For high availability and efficiency, the power supplies have an additional output current: In the event of a short circuit, power supply units with the TopBoost function provide a multiple of the rated current, which allows cost-effective protection on the secondary side using miniature circuit-breakers or safety fuses. Power supplies with PowerBoost function deliver double the output current at 24 VDC for several seconds. That makes it possible to start large loads, thus eliminating costly oversizing of switched-mode power supplies. Some devices even offer a monitoring function and display.
Power supplies with worldwide approvals
Perfectly suited for worldwide use, the power supplies have GL approval for marine use and ATEX approval for Zone 2 hazardous environments apart from traditional approvals.
Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), buffer modules, redundancy modules and a wide range of electronic circuit breakers are available as an ideal addition to your system.
- EPSITRON® ECO (787 Series) Power Supplies
- EPSITRON® PRO (787 Series) Power Supplies
Applications with high output requirements call for professional power supplies capable of reliably handling power peaks. The PRO series of power supplies is ideally suited for such applications.
- EPSITRON® CLASSIC (787 Series) Power Supplies
A wide input range and an extensive list of international approvals opens up WAGO’s redesigned CLASSIC Power Supplies to a wide variety of applications.
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Unterruptible Power Supplies
With the 787-870 UPS Management Module and the connected battery modules, unpredictable power failures are a thing of the past.
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Lead-Acid (AGM) Battery Modules
The EPSITRON® family of lead gel battery modules is optimally suited for setting up an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with a UPS charger and controller. This ensures reliable power supply for the application for up to several hours.
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Electronic Circuit Breakers
Space-saving electronic circuit breakers provide reliable protection at a top price/performance ratio.
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Capacitive Buffer Modules
Capacitive buffer modules guarantee trouble-free operation of machines or systems even in the event of brief power supply failures.
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Redundancy Modules
Redundancy modules are ideal for reliably increasing power supply availability.
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Communication Cable
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Wall Mount Adapter
Wall mount adapter for screw fixing of 787-8xx devices on mounting plate or wall without DIN 35 rail.
- EPSITRON® (787 Series) Carrier Rail Adapter
The 787-896 and 787-897 DIN-Rail Adapters can be used for safe, reliable mounting of EPSITRON® 787-8xx Series devices on DIN-rails.
- DIN-Rail-Mountable Constant Voltage Sources and Power Supply Units (288, 289 Series)
- Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks with DC/DC Converter (859 Series)
- Rail-Mounted Modules – DC/DC Converters
- Back-Up Capacitor Module (288 Series)
- JUMPFLEX® Power Supplies Powered by EPSITRON® (787 Series)
Thanks to their identical contours and the integrated redundancy option, the power supply is perfectly compatible with JUMPFLEX® modules.
- EPSITRON® Radio Interference Suppression Filter
WAGO's Single-Phase, Radio Interference Suppression Filter suppresses interference generated on the mains side of power supplies and electronic devices. It is ideal for meeting standard requirements and offers a single-stage filter solution.
- Transformer power supply
- Stromversorgungen EPSITRON IP67 (Serie 787)
- Stromversorgung für Lüftersteuerung