Components for Automation
The TOPJOB® S Double-Potential Terminal Blocks are tremendous space savers. Two independent through terminal blocks are placed in one insulated housing on one level in just 3.5 mm (e.g., 2000 Series). Compared to standard through terminal blocks, the width is only 1.7 mm.
The WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM is a flexible fieldbus-independent solution for decentralized automation tasks. With the relay, function and interface modules, as well as overvoltage protection, WAGO provides a suitable interface for any application.
- Modular WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM, IP20 (750 Series XTR)
WAGO provides you with marking accessories for all standard printer systems.
- WAGO SPEEDWAY (Series 767)
MCS-MIDI Classic with pin spacing 5 mm to 7.62 mm / 0.197 to 0.3 in., with the greatest diversity.
- WAGO I/O IPC (Series 758)
-35°C … +85°C
PVC cable for temperatures ≤ 70 °C (including halogen-free)
Insulating parts for temperatures ≤ 105 °C
- TO-PASS® Telecontrol Technology (761 Series)
- Terminal strips are just 8.1mm high and feature an innovative, locking slide-actuated CAGE CLAMP®
- Several clamping units can be held open simultaneously
- Easy termination of stranded conductors in tight spaces (e.g., bus connectors)
- Operation and Monitoring
The MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM (MSC) MIDI Classic for pin spacing of 5 mm/0.197 in.; 5.08 mm/0.2 in.; 7.5 mm/0.295 in. and 7.62 mm/0.3 in is the most versatile system in the MCS program. MCS-MIDI connectors feature lateral locking levers or screw flanges to prevent accidental disconnection. The classic version is designed for wire-to-board, wire-to-wire, board-to-board and board-to-wire connections up to 16A. This system allows group arrangement of female connectors in a single header without loss of pin spacing and is also available with strain relief plates or housings. Besides the THR versions, other versions with integrated push-buttons are also available.
- WAGO I/O-System (Series 757 - sensor / actuator boxes)
- Universal connection for all conductor types
- Easy cable pre-assembly and on-unit wiring via vertical and horizontal CAGE CLAMP® actuation
- For “wire-to-wire” and “board-to-wire” connections
- Coding option available
- IP67 Cables and Connectors (756 Series)
- High-current terminal strips with lever-actuated CAGE CLAMP®
- Tool-free opening and closing – fingers open/close levers
- Several clamping units can be held open simultaneously – convenient for terminating multi-core cables
- Two solder pins per contact point for high mechanical stability
- Versions with commoning option for distributing potentials
- ETHERNET SWITCH (Series 852)
MCS - MINI with pin spacing 3.5 mm and 3.81 mm, 100% protected against mismating.
WAGO has an extensive range of accessories for automation components.
- Building Automation with flexROOM®
- Switched-mode power supply with PowerBoost
- Low-profile, compact design
- Extremely robust, fully encapsulated housing (IP67)
- DC OK contact for output monitoring
- Active power factor correction
- High efficiency up to 92.3%
- Ambient operating temperature 85°C
- Suitable for both parallel and series operation