Fixed Connections at Any Location
The new mounting carriers are available for all 221 Series Splicing Connectors (2, 3 and 5 conductors) and can be installed either vertically or horizontally. Securing the carrier on a mounting plate or in a housing can be performed via snap-in mounting feet or screws.
The new mounting carriers simplify the connection of lighting and electrical equipment using 221 Series COMPACT Splicing Connectors as:
- Field-wiring connections for lights and devices
- Distribution of internal wiring in devices
- A way to combine several ground potentials of luminaires
The practical design of the new carriers ensures easy handling of the connectors even when inserted. Conductors can be conveniently connected and removed before or after inserting a connector into the carrier. The design also ensures that a test slot is always accessible.
In addition, the carriers offer space for individual labeling, making it easy to clearly label each connection point.
At a Glance
- Various mounting options (snap-in and screw) and orientations (vertical and horizontal)
- Additional labeling area provides custom marking options
- Terminate conductors before or after securing the connector in the carrier
- Flexible mounting clamps simplify both connector insertion and removal
- Easily test inserted connectors via highly accessible test slots
- Suitable for 2-, 3-, and 5-conductor 221 Series Splicing Connectors