New PCB Terminal Block for Back-Side Wiring of LED Modules
The launch of WAGO’s new 2070 Series SMD PCB terminal blocks for solid and fine-stranded conductors ranging from 0.2 to 0.75 mm2 (24–18 AWG) brings easy back-side wiring to LED modules.
- Low profile of just 1.1 mm on the front of the module minimizes shadowing.
- Back-side wiring simplifies the connection of the LED modules.
The new design makes WAGO’s 2070 Series SMD PCB Terminal Blocks ideal for linear LED modules and ultra-flat luminaires.
Easy to Use
Industry-proven Push-in CAGE CLAMP® connection allows solid conductors to be terminated by simply pushing them into the unit. An operating tool makes opening the clamping unit easy when terminating fine-stranded conductors and removing all conductor types.
Optional 2070 Series variants are equipped with a cover that conceals the clamping point from the module’s front side to create a seamless white housing. The cover also provides a center contact surface for pick-and-place compatibility.
At a Glance:
- Connect solid conductors via Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination
- Operating tool simplifies insertion/removal of all conductor types via operating slot
- Supports both manual and automated wiring systems
- Center contact surface for pick-and-place compatibility
- Optional factory marking of the clamping point helps prevent wiring errors
- High clearance and creepage distances for use up to 500 V per EN 60598-1