Efficiency2 – The New EPSITRON® ECO Power Supplies for All Basic Applications
The economically priced power supplies offer versatile DIN-35 rail and screw mounting options, making them easy to install in ultra-compact control cabinets and devices.
Beyond control cabinets, the 787-17x2 ECO Power Supplies are ready for a variety of consumer-oriented applications within the scope of the “household appliance standard” thanks to EN 60335 conformity. This enables WAGO to economically bring trusted industrial technology to everyday applications, e.g., vending machines, slot machines, coffee machines, as well as heating controls and ventilation systems).
Each single-phase ECO Power Supply has a wide input range for AC voltages from 100–240 V and can be connected to utility grids worldwide. The compact 787-17x2 Power Supplies provide 24 VDC nominal output voltages and models are available from 1.25–10 A.
Your Advantages with EPSITRON® ECO Power:
- Slimline design saves control cabinet space
- Versatile mounting options
- Primary switch mode power supply units can be installed in control cabinets and devices
- Proven CAGE CLAMP® connection technology
- Excellent price/performance ratio