Advanced DMX Functionality
WAGO's 750-652 Serial Interface Module is compatible with the DMX lighting control protocol, enabling it to now operate as a DMX master or slave. This flexibility supports the implementation of versatile solutions that use light as a design element for special effects, architectural lighting or impressive facade lighting.
Your advantages with WAGO's DMX solution:
- Exceptional versatility in using light as a design element for special effects, architectural and facade lighting
- Use DMX telegram data as process data for the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM
- Connect DMX devices to the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM via DMX library
- DMX master: write DMX telegrams from the I/O-System to DMX devices
- DMX slave: read DMX telegrams for further processing in the I/O-System
- Combine DMX with other bus systems and standard I/O modules within the 750 Series WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM
DMX Master Function
With the DMX master, which now features up to 512 channels, DMX telegrams can be written from the I/O-System to DMX devices for easily controlling the color, switching and dimming of LED luminaires.
DMX Slave Function
With the new DMX slave function, DMX telegrams can be read and made available for further processing in the I/O-System, e.g., allowing hall lighting to be controlled from the DMX mixing console. Additionally, an arbitrary address range of 21 channels can be selected from the DMX universe via an adjustable start channel (WAGO-I/O-CHECK from version 3.10.8).