Plug-In Current Transformers
WAGO's 855 Series Plug-In Current Transformers with CAGE CLAMP® connection technology are ideal for flexibly setting up new systems. The 855 Series units are available in six different sizes and can be mounted either on round cables or directly on the current bar.
Plug-in current transformer advantages:
- Current ratios from 50 A up to 2,500 A (primary side) and 1 A or 5 A (secondary side)
- Screwless CAGE CLAMP® connection technology
- Tool-free installation via quick-mount kit
- Continuous overload of 120 % the nominal primary current
- Low-voltage current transformer for max. operating voltages up to 1.2 kV
- UL certified (Certificate No. E356480)
The 855 Series Plug-In Current Transformers can be used in temperatures ranging from -5 °C to +50 °C and may be permanently loaded with up to 120 % of the nominal current. Their key feature is the screwless, shock- and vibration-resistant CAGE CLAMP® connection technology for conductors ranging from 0.08 mm2 to 4 mm2 (28–12 AWG).
The plug-in current transformers are UL recognized and ideally suited for 690 V low-voltage applications. The 855 Series' plastic housing is extremely robust and can be mounted on round cables, copper current bars, mounting plates and — depending on the version — carrier rails.