Energy Saving and Efficient: The 8-Port Industrial Switch and the 8-Port Industrial ECO Switch
The features provided by the 852-1102 Switch speak for themselves: a high data throughput of 1 Gbit as well as suitability for use in extreme ambient conditions ensure a large application range. The redundant power supply and alarm relays for the clear indication of malfunctions are no less important and ensure uninterrupted data communication.
Technical Highlights of the 8-Port Industrial Switch (852-1102)
- 8 ETHERNET Ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps autonegotiation
- Extended temperature range: -40 … +70 °C
- Redundant DC power supply: 12 V … 60 V
- Alarm relays for malfunction indication
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Supports PROFINET Conformance Class A (IEEE 802.1p)
- Supports up to 8000 absolute MAC addresses
Your Added Value with WAGO
- High data throughput thanks to 1 Gbit transfer rate
- For extreme environmental conditions thanks to extended temperature range and aluminum housing
- Energy saving due to “Energy Efficient Ethernet”
- Higher availability thanks to redundant power supplies
- Prioritization of ETHERNET packages
- Overvoltage protection ensures safety in the event of high electrical voltages
Reasonably Priced ECO Variant
The ECO switch (852-1112) is the ideal solution for use in small and medium-sized data networks, where the primary focus is on easy handling, rather than extensive management functions. It has all of the classic functions of the Industrial Switch (852-1102), such as automatic data rate adjustment (autonegotiation). The ECO switch also connects up to eight network devices to your ETHERNET network with transmission rates of 10, 100 or 1,000 Mbit/s. Designed for a temperature range between 0 and 60°C, the ECO Switch is optimally designed for use in industrial applications.
Energy Saving and Efficient
Both switches comply with the “Energy Efficient Ethernet” standard. Due to the IEEE-802.3az standard the energy consumption is adjusted automatically to the load on the network. The 8 ports therefore only consume power during data transmission. Besides energy savings, the easy installation and configuration of the switches reduce the time required for commissioning.