Stronger: A New Variant of the Proven SMD PCB Terminal Block
The housing of the new SMD PCB terminal block is one mm longer, making it particularly robust.
In order to increase tolerances for automated and manual wiring, a new variant was added to the successful and proven 2060 Series. The housing of the new SMD PCB terminal block is one mm longer, making it particularly robust. This extension also has given the new blocks increased on-board stability when the integrated push-buttons are actuated. Thanks to identical dimensions of the solder pad, an existing 2060 Series unit can be simply replaced with the new variant if components, such as lenses or covers, are not positioned one mm behind the housing. While the housing is new, the 2060’s well-established benefits remain: Solid conductors can be inserted directly, and the convenient push-buttons simplify the connection and removal of all conductor types.
Reduced Shadowing in LED Applications
The 2060 Series SMD PCB Terminal Blocks excel in only connecting surface-mounted PCBs in all flat-design electronic modules. The 2060’s low 4.5 mm profile and pure white housing minimize shadowing in LED applications. The terminal blocks are available in 1-, 2- and 3-pole configurations and with a pin spacing of 4 mm or 8 mm. The new 2060 Series variant is also supplied in tape-and-reel packaging for seamless integration into the SMT process.
SMD PCB Terminal Block Advantages:
- Optimized housing for greater mechanical stability when push-buttons are actuated
- More robust design for automated and manual wiring of fine-stranded conductors
- White housing for minimized shadowing
- Insulating material with optimum electrical properties for rated voltages up to 630 V (IEC)
- Available in 1-, 2- and 3-pole variants
- Available in 4 mm or 8 mm pin spacing